Raus Bar in trondheim is easily one of the nicest bars in the city and have a real quality selection of local DJ´s pinning the tunes. I´m lucky enough to play there a couple of nights a month and this mix is a small sample of what i personally play. It´s hard to fit a selection of the diverse music we play there into a DJ mix that it a bit over an hour long but it think this manages it… just about! Not only does the bar have DJ´s, it has the best bar staff and drinks in the city… you should drop by!
- Mocean Worker – Sho nuff now
- Bob Marley – Duppy Conqueror (Fort Knox Five remix)
- A Tribe called Quest – Can i kick it
- Charles Wrights & the Watts 103rd Street Band – Express yourself (Mocean Worker remix)
- Empresarios – Happy track (All Good Funk Alliance remix)
- CMC & Selecta – Yeah that´s right feat. Mystro and Malenda
- Nickodemus – Sun Children
- US3 – Cantaloop
- Featurecast – Ain´t my style feat. John Turrell
- Kings of Groove feat. Andrea Love – Body & Soul (Pasha nofrost mix)
- Asaf Avidan & Wankelmut – One Day (Reckoning Song) (Wankelmut Club mix)
- Darien & Reel People – Alibi (Rasmus Feber remix)
- Mateo & Matos – Mas Alto (Original mix)
- Candi Staton – Hallelujah Anyway (Directors cut)
1h 15m (approx)
Hip Hop, Funky Breaks & Soulful House
For promotional use only.
Please respect the original artists, i did!